Friday 20 December 2013

The First Six Months of Longarm Quilting

What a whirlwind these last six months have been.  I have just finished the last of my customer quilts and sooooo looking forward to a break.  I have seen so many beautiful quilts and it is so inspiring.  It really does inspire you to want to set up a spot at the sewing machine. ( If only there was time).
I have been very lucky to have the benefits of such a good start to my new venture with both the shop and the clients who have trusted me with their quilts.



I have worked solidly these past months, sometimes continuously over the weekends as well as many evenings but I am grateful to have had the chance and I am having a lovely break until the end of January however and will be caravannning at the beach for a few weeks and I cannot wait.  Although the thought has crossed my mind to take the sewing machine along.  Now there are only four days until Christmas and I still need to finish some shopping.  I also plan on getting my blog started for The Quilting House.  It has already taken me six months. 

Throughout Janary I will be posting pics of all the lovely quilts I have had the pleasure of working on.  Here is just a sneak preview.









No comments:

Post a Comment