Friday 20 December 2013

The Delivery

Delivery of 'Muriel' took place in mid July.  Ideally you would take delivery of your new machine and you know, probably spend a couple of months getting used to it but as I had procrastinated so long in the beginning when I actually ordered my machine there were none left in Oz and I had to wait a couple of months for the next delivery from the states.

 My friends opened their shop in  July and so the arrival quilts began.  It certainly was the best way to learn.  I made plenty of mistakes but I always learnt from them.  I was proud of myself for working so much out but at times I certainly found it stressful.  These machines and and the software are so clever but the only downfall is not enough training in Australia.  They have great training in the states though and I'm sure there is so much more to learn yet.
 
 
 
 
 
The amount of boxes was crazy.  There is certainly a lot to this machine!
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment